Microsoft Lync 2010 locking out Active Directory account
Had a users Active Directory account keep locking out each time logging onto machine or opening up Microsoft Lync 2010 client. This was on a Windows 7 Professional OS.
I ran the below procedure to resolve:
- Close all applications including Lync client
- Delete all files/folders from
- Delete the registry Key HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Communicator
- Run from Command Prompt “Run as Adminsitrator”
- rundll32.exe keymgr.dll, KRShowKeyMgr